• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Congrats to riverc0il!

bvibert

Staff member
riverc0il has broken the 2000 post mark. I know he generally scoffs at these kind of posts but I just had to do it! ;) Congrats to one of the founding members of the forum! :beer:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
thanks! i guess i was 4th to join this version of the forums, huh? and to think i made 2k without pading my post count (much) with articifial posts :D i feel like i should have something witty or insightful to say for making 2k... but i don't (what else is new?).

:beer:

Greg

Staff member
Congrats on breaking the 2,000 post mark! I'd also like to say thank you for your support over the years. You were the fourth person to join this forum on 7/10/2001 and you've been a true asset and a big part of its success. There where times in the early days when I felt like you were the only other person reading these forums (maybe you were). ;) It's sure been interesting watching it grow. Anyways, thanks for your contributions, Steve!

Brettski

Website
weblogs.sqlteam.com
Greg said:
Congrats on breaking the 2,000 post mark! I'd also like to say thank you for your support over the years. You were the fourth person to join this forum on 7/10/2001 and you've been a true asset and a big part of its success. There where times in the early days when I felt like you were the only other person reading these forums (maybe you were). ;) It's sure been interesting watching it grow. Anyways, thanks for your contributions, Steve!

Congrats!

Now if he could only learn how to ski! :wink:

Greg

Staff member
Brettski said:
Now if he could only learn how to ski! :wink:
Ha! Yeah, right... ;)

Dsc05935.jpg

Dsc05949.jpg

Dsc05922.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
riverc0il said:
thanks! i guess i was 4th to join this version of the forums, huh? and to think i made 2k without pading my post count (much) with articifial posts :D i feel like i should have something witty or insightful to say for making 2k... but i don't (what else is new?).

:beer:

So are you trying to say that all my posts are articifial? I don't even know what that means, but it starts with artic so it can't be that bad... ;)