• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wildcat radio ad

Joshua B

I just heard a good ad for Wildcat and they claimed something that surprised me.

"The fastest quad lift in North America"

Don't get me wrong, I love the detachable quad at Wildcat, but I didn't know it was the fastest in North America.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
although it is a rather fast HSQ, i wouldn't doubt that this is marketing BS. i'd like to see facts on this before i would believe it. as always, "don't believe the hype."

my continued stance on wildcat: awesome mountain, crappy management

O

oldhippie

Wildcat

I am looking forward to giving Wildcat a try this year. I remember it from a long time ago and it had very poor grooming and no snowmaking to speak of.. this was maybe late 70s.. it was a very rough day, but it kind of had the repuation too.

I have access to a winterized camp on Lake Ossipee this year so I may be skiing the North Conway area more frequently.

eatskisleep

Their brochure says fastest in NH-but I do know it feels pretty fast