• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2006-2007 outings

rob56789

I would definitly meet up at catamount. Or even belleayre they have there $15 skier appreciation days.

Jonni

I'd be in a for a Burke Outing for the weekdays only. I work at Sunapee on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) so that's pretty much out. Depending on location and times I may be able to make some exceptions for some weekends/weekdays that I have classes. Sunapee is a possible option for me during the week as well.

Vortex

bump

Still need to see how the weather effects us. there will be an AZ outing at Cannon, and Burke this year. Sunday River will happen as well. Same as last year merging with a few different group. Sr chat and us. I would like to get a Loon group out cause of all the Threedom passes. I'm sure there will be k outing as well. I'll be there early and Later seasona gainand hoep to merge those groups AZ and Kzone as well

So

Killington, Sr, Loon, Cannon and Burke will occur and be led by me at some point this season

Please feel free to join or make you own. Those are the ones I'll try to get off the ground. I'll be at K or SR the 1st weekend one of them is open.

bvibert

Staff member
I second BEast and Jiminy and... Actually they're all good and I'd try to make any of them. :)

Grassi21

I'm interested in Jiminy, Hunter, Catamount, and the Beast.

bigbog

the River & Loaf...[I]before[/I] Reggaefest..;-)

Hi BobR,
We have to get some of the VT and CT guys up to either SR or the Loaf BEFORE snowmelt...to have some fun on real snow :lol:...instead of Reggaefest's snow-dirt....mix.

Utah would be Nice!!!....but finding the time might come down to the last minute plans...

Last edited:

Vortex

We missed a few in a row at getting together Bog bog.
The loaf would probably be just Reggae for me. The River is a freqent event. A bunch of us will be there on the 11th of November, but don't want to post it until we really know they will be open. Tin cup weekend. If you have a pass still bring cans of food. We had a SR and AZ box last year and brought some good vibes.