• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

80s stoke thread...post yours..

drjeff

Vuarnet4084Red3.jpg

20060328-neon.jpg

ski4111.jpg

And for GSS, some serious 80's stoke here!

and

Milano.jpg

drjeff

Baby Got Back is from the 90s..but the early 90s were sort of like the 80s..

Sorry 'bout that, those early college years of mine just kind of blend together in a beer driven haze! :beer: :rolleyes:

Anyway it's a good one none the less, and during my now after seeing it's a '92 origin song, Sophmore + Junior Year of college I have fond memories of multiple college coeds doing the booty shake to that song at WAYYYY to many frat parties!

beer.gif

Sorry 'bout that, those early college years of mine just kind of blend together in a beer driven haze! :beer: :rolleyes:

Anyway it's a good one none the less, and during my now after seeing it's a '92 origin song, Sophmore + Junior Year of college I have fond memories of multiple college coeds doing the booty shake to that song at WAYYYY to many frat parties!

beer.gif

When I was in college the Big Booty shaking song was Back That Thing(A$$) Up...This video is Not Safe for work..

Geoff

I'll contribute some 1989 stoke.

Blizzard of AAAHH's doesn't seem to be on YouTube so here's License to Thrill

bigbog

Ahhhhhs....

Watch Out for Those Trees KIMMY!.....

PLAKE...the New MESSIAH...RULES!..but was thrown in jail.

...and how about Lyndon Larusche's(sp?) October Surprise!! (ie ..the Queen of England is, and has been the head of the world drug cartelle)...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

drjeff

And you my friend get the uber-creepy award of the day. She looks about 13 in that pic... :puke:

I'm a year older than her there Greg, so since this is an 80's thread, it was all cool back then. If you like, I'll add a circa 2008 "Samantha Micelli" pic for 'ya ;)

milano2.jpg

Feel better now?? ;) ;) ;)

Geoff

Milano.jpg

Somebody help me out here. I didn't watch much TV in the 1980's. I have no idea who this is.

Edit:
Nevermind. I've never watched more than 5 seconds of "Who's the Boss".