• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Magic trip

Which day works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2knees

with this storm tracking further north, noaa is saying up to 8" locally in southern vermont. may still be hope yet. If they get some lovin on wednesday, i'm still going on saturday. Powbmps is in as far as i know. If anyone shows, lets say meet at the red chair at 10:00.

powbmps

I'm in for Magic if they get some snow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

MR. evil

with this storm tracking further north, noaa is saying up to 8" locally in southern vermont. may still be hope yet. If they get some lovin on wednesday, i'm still going on saturday. Powbmps is in as far as i know. If anyone shows, lets say meet at the red chair at 10:00.

If they get snow I plan on being there, hopefully with Randi in tow.

powbmps

This thread is getting gayer by the minute.

Which is fine if that's your thing :razz:.

jrmagic

This thread is getting gayer by the minute.

Which is fine if that's your thing :razz:.

Not that there is anything wrong with that:wink:

I expect to be there. I havent met you guys yet but I shouldn't be too hard to find. I'll be there with a reg Spyder jacket and black pants and black helmet. I'm also not the smallest guy on the hill lol. Name is John. See you there.

2knees

well obviously that didnt work out but i'm going to try to get there friday. If anyone is there, fugly red bump pants and a black jacket.

MR. evil

I am going to try and make this work. Bur maybe I should take the high road and bow out just incase........bad things happen to the lift at Magic when ever 2knees and I are there at the same time.

powbmps

Can you decipher this?

0.4 1.6 1.2 3.5 0.8 0.8 2.0 0.8 0.8 8.3 2.4 1.6 2.0