• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

belleayre rail jam

Mark D

hey guys theirs gonna be a rail jam at belleayre on the 26th it will be my first time out of pa/nj boarding. anyone gonna be their and maybe want to show me around?

dmc

I think you wont have any problem learning the mountain... :)

There will still be only limited terrain open - unless we dumped on Tues and Thurs...

Bandit2941

I'll be there.....send me a PM if you want to meet up.

But DMC's right....there won't be a lot of showing around to do unless we get a dumper...this weekend they only had Onteora from mid down. If they don't get a dump but have cold weather for snowmaking, I would expect Onteora top to bottom and mohawk -> wanatuska mid down. The rail park was open this sunday on the very bottom of wanatuska(had to walk up it). It didn't look too bad actually.....good entertainment watching people bust their a$$es from the bar..... :beer:

Jamie

Mark D

Bandit2941 said:
I'll be there.....send me a PM if you want to meet up.

But DMC's right....there won't be a lot of showing around to do unless we get a dumper...this weekend they only had Onteora from mid down. If they don't get a dump but have cold weather for snowmaking, I would expect Onteora top to bottom and mohawk -> wanatuska mid down. The rail park was open this sunday on the very bottom of wanatuska(had to walk up it). It didn't look too bad actually.....good entertainment watching people bust their a$$es from the bar..... :beer:

Jamie

im not quite shure if im still going. i get a discound at greek peak so i might go their insteed of compeating on my first day out on the snow. i dont think that would be a good idea.