• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy at Hunter...

MEtoVTSkier

BB is one of those 8:30 to 10am skiers I think. There are a lot of those early morning, an hour and a half and I'm done skiers at Hunter.

Can't handle bumps or ice or anything but groomers. Same skiers who always bitch about poor grooming. Nothing more than a run of the mill lousy skier.

Just because some of us prefer fresh groomers, doesn't mean we all bitch about the grooming, or are lousy skiers!

SnowRock

I can confirm he was there early Sunday. Haven't paid this thread much mind but I pulled in next to dude and thought of this thread... guy does love blue. Ended up on a few runs near him.. I am a single planker so not sure I am a great evaluater of ski technique, but he has a bit of an old school "parallel" twisty style but does ski fast. He appeared to be feeling his tunes on a few runs... he skis fast but nothing too out of control that I noticed sunday. His car was gone when I left around 1

catskillman

I can confirm he was there early Sunday. Haven't paid this thread much mind but I pulled in next to dude and thought of this thread... guy does love blue. Ended up on a few runs near him.. I am a single planker so not sure I am a great evaluater of ski technique, but he has a bit of an old school "parallel" twisty style but does ski fast. He appeared to be feeling his tunes on a few runs... he skis fast but nothing too out of control that I noticed sunday. His car was gone when I left around 1

Was his car blue?

Whitey

Circumstantial douche evidence just increased.

I think BG just created the "CDE factor". And I think I like it (i.e. guarantee I am stealing that one, lots of opportunities to apply the "CDE factor" to a lot of things). Like when 2 or 3 people decide to stop & talk or put on their gear right in the pathway to a lift-line so that you have to go around them to get to the lift - the CDE factor would have to be close to 100%. Someone parking next to you in a ski area parking lot and barely leaving enough room for you to open your door would be a CDE factor of about 70%. Etc, etc, etc. . .

Well played sir. . .

Hawkshot99

Negative.... black, let down.
I was convinced this morning for a bit he drove a black car. I was doing 60 in a 55 driving up 214 from Phoenicia. I was passed by a black Kia Soul I a double yellow section. I ended up getting to hunter like 30 seconds after this person and parked by them. When they got out of the vehicle they had blue pants on! But that was the only blue part of the outfit, and then I saw Blue Boy skiing later.

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app

JimG.

Staff member
I have seen him twice in the past few days. Excellent pics 180! Made him easy to spot.

Yesterday I saw him on Bleeker Street skiing within a group of other skiers.

He wasn't going faster than any of the other skiers and didn't cut anyone off. Why do we care about him?