• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bootfitter needed in Lincoln, NH area

badinfluence

I am in the market for new boots. Let me preface it with I have a wide foot and skinny ankles. So i need a tried and true boot fitter. I tried a boot fitter in the area and he just can't seem to get it right and I don't think I want to go thru the plug boot process. I was looking into Richleson feet first or Micah at rogers. Any positive or negative experiences with them or someone else I should be considering? I want to stay in the immediate area incase adjustments are needed.

Thanks

Razor

I've been to Richelson twice for boots, most recently last year. Nothing but good things to say. Paul spent an inordinate amount of time to get me measured, then gave me several specific options to buy. I went online and got a sweet deal on one of the options, and he fit them to me over several appointments to get them right.. It was kind of a long process, but now they fit great.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I've been to Richelson twice for boots, most recently last year. Nothing but good things to say. Paul spent an inordinate amount of time to get me measured, then gave me several specific options to buy. I went online and got a sweet deal on one of the options, and he fit them to me over several appointments to get them right.. It was kind of a long process, but now they fit great.

Plus 1 for Paul. Just ordered my second set of boots from him and will begin the fitting process next week when they come in. It took a few visits with my current pair, but so worth it. Absolutely incredible fit when you finally break them in. Best I've ever had and I've worked with some pretty reputable boot fitters prior to him.

Paul has been at it for 40 years and does the boots for many D1 and Pro skiers from the area.

Totally different experience than a ski shop and way more exacting.