• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Can We Get a Spellchecker added

Mpdsnowman

Lol

Years ago when I had that cubical city this is your life office. I had to admit I had a lot of fun on some forums during work. Now I am not condoning it mind ya lol but come on the morons to the left of you and the "ladder climbers" to the right are doing the exact same thing I so I figure hey game on...

Now when it came to my internet forum typing skills the best way to explain it is my typing was more of a percentage of quantity mixed with quality to assist the reader to understand what message I was trying to establish. Of course the moron to the left would simply explain it by saying "I didn't give a shit about spelling and grammar I aint got time for that"

Regardless I could not believe how people got offended. :smile:I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was more stupid, me for not really caring about spelling on a fun type forum, or people for actually judging someone's intellect based on spelling and grammar in a context that typically represents fun and or an entertainment environment per the individual.

Now add a politics forum hidden in a snowboard forum, a real nasty one, with a bunch of Canadians hammering on American policy. Regardless of what anyone's real opinion would have been basically I became the great defender villain who couldn't spell and who's grammar was nothing more than that of a rat lol...And I don't care who you were, if you read those nonsense battles, you were laughing so hard during your work day reading that shit lol...My mailbox was full of people saying go go go lol....But ohh how the serious hated it. My kids were condemned to a total poverty life lol...My points were valid, my links were reliable sources, but my spelling, my grammar?? HAHAHAHAHAHA and they couldn't handle that lol

This day and age is different though. I do have the checker on my Firefox. According to it I only see a couple of red lines so that's pretty good...Regardless i think its about communicating and having fun with it and delivering the message. After all it is the internet....

Hey lookie here, my 100th post. Didnt even realize that....Lol I think I am gonna celebrate. Gonna saddle up the boys and send em to taco bell lol..

Last edited: