• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

College ID Discounts

soposkier

So what mountains out there offer a discount for having a college ID?

I know of Cannon, Ragged and Sunappee. Wildcat used to give the teen rate, not sure if they do anymore. Any other ones? Maybe they are unadvertised.

thetrailboss

Staff member
As for day rates, you need to check with the mountains themselves. Honestly, few do it and the ones that do are local operations generally speaking.

Sunday River and Sugarloaf do offer a College Week deal, but that is for folks who want to stay for a week and ski.

Your best bet is to do a college season pass, which now is a bit late for the best deals. Cannon and other areas in NH used to offer a $199 season pass...no blackouts...no brainer there.

I sympathize with you because my first year of college I spent one semester at one place and another semester at another (that was how the process worked for me). So I could not get a season pass. I found that most mountains would say, "yes we do have college discounts, but it is for a season pass." That is what you are going to hear from most places. Check out Middlebury Snow Bowl, Dartmouth Ski Way, and some other places near colleges that might offer a college day rate. Those two mentioned areas, by the way, are decent skiing and in a good snow year offer the goods and great powder days that last for a while...

farmboy

Saddleback gives $10 off face value with valid College ID. $249 Season Pass