• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Making a pizza tonight. Olive Oil, Garlic, Basil, Plum Tomato, Fennel Sausage, Caramelized Onion, Ricotta, Fresh Mozz

bvibert

Staff member
Burger made with lean meat with some dried jalapeno, BBQ sauce, and Sriracha mixed in. Then topped with some cheddar cheese with bits of bacon mixed in, more BBQ sauce, and ranch. Served on a toasted piece of French bread. Washed down with Pepsi Throwback. I finished everything off with some Munson's Beer Brittle that I got for Valentine's day for dessert.

deadheadskier

Staff member
homemade falafel. now I have heartburn. Falafel is the only thing on earth that without fail gives me heartburn every time I eat it. sucks because I love it. must be something with chick peas, yet hummus does't bother me. weird

deadheadskier

Staff member
Out to dinner tonight with the wife and kids. Most likely the North End.

If you're in the mood for Italian, I'd suggest Gran Gusto in Cambridge over anything in the North End. Hidden gem, utilizes better ingredients than anywhere in the North End and the menu doesn't include the tourist mark up.