• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Chicken Caesar Salad last night. 1st time using a food processor to make homemade caesar dressing. I'd rate it a 6. Flavor was pretty good, consistency was too thin. Need to get a tube of paste to bring the flavor up and probably more egg whites to thicken.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Chicken Piccata last night.

Tonight, I'm going out to the Sole Proprietor in Worcester for some seafood with my wife, her sister and her sister's husband for a "combined" anniversary dinner. Inlaws are watching the baby for a few hours.

Can't wait to get some sushi!

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Staying healthy tonight... chicken and rice probably. Tomorrow and Sunday is Alma's 15th annual Festival in the Clouds, which will probably mean fast food/pizza/beer/whiskey. oof. ill feel that on Monday.

bvibert

Staff member
Diet schmiet

427415_4303833482982_1070477349_n.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
BBQ Brisket, tater salad, corn on the cob, corn bread, caesar salad

trying to fight off the urge to have a slice of the apple pie my wife made last night, but I'm losing