• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dual Late Season Storm Thread

dblskifanatic

Border Patrol does not have local authority for anything. They must have thought that some Canadians were being smuggled in.

Zand

Any chance stuff like Everglade and Deliverance come off the closed report?

KustyTheKlown

not officially but it’s all skiable. Ive been lapping beaver but I just sampled the unmarked glade next to jfk, and it was fine. plus the poach marks into everglade. I’m going there now

BenedictGomez

Wow, I've paid absolutely no attention to conditions whatsoever given we cant travel, but if that's what Vermont looks like after a decent snow, is ski season almost done up there or are the trails fine & it's just the woods that were getting thin?

ThatGuy

not officially but it’s all skiable. Ive been lapping beaver but I just sampled the unmarked glade next to jfk, and it was fine. plus the poach marks into everglade. I’m going there now
I been lapping North Glade and its prime as well. Line for flyer getting long.

Cornhead

12” in 48 at Jay. Coffee and cannabis in the stateside lot. Today’s gonna be rad
Ha, that's what I used to call morning break at my brother's house around the corner from work, only it was cannabis and coffee. Thanks for the pics guys, looks awesome, took off yesterday to hit Greek, but it was nothing like that, 3" of very heavy snow atop the groomers. Skied great, my buddy even hit the zero base glades on his rock skis. Kudos

ThatGuy

Shhhhhh. Nope it's terrible.

Lines still 10-15 minute waits on the flyer? Jet wait is 2-5 minutes.
Yeah its getting longer Im coming to Stateside now if you see someone blue jacket, blue backpack and white pants give a yell if you want to ski.

KustyTheKlown

Wow, I've paid absolutely no attention to conditions whatsoever given we cant travel, but if that's what Vermont looks like after a decent snow, is ski season almost done up there or are the trails fine & it's just the woods that were getting thin?
North of 89 south of 89 yuuuuge difference

KustyTheKlown

Jfk is open. I poached everglade. Is only closed Bc main entrance is pipes and rocks, and you’ll encounter a bit of open water that is easily avoided

ThatGuy

Just rode the lift with a smuggs instructor he said its toast there even after the snow.