• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite pizza toppings

Greg

Staff member
Usually we go for plain, but our neighbors got us into sausage/mushroom. I also recently rediscovered bacon. Yum! What are your favorites?

hammer

Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushrooms, Peppers, and Onions...prefer including the meat but I'm fine with just the veggies.

I've been getting the following pizzas lately, also good:
  • Hamburger and Feta Cheese
  • Barbecue Chicken
Don't care for Anchovies or Hawaiian...I've seen shrimp but I've never tried it.

I've also had a "fajita" style pizza from CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) which was pretty good.

bvibert

Staff member
My favorite is Hawaiian (Ham and Pineapple). Chicken and broccoli is good too. I have a hard time passing up pizza with any combination of the following; pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and/or meatball. I've had a few BBQ chicken pizzas that were pretty good too. Don't like mushrooms, peppers, onions, or anchovies...

Grassi21

some of my favs in no particular order:

bacon
bacon and black olive
black olive and feta
gorgonzola and chicken cutlet (then you have to hit it with some hot sauce)
sausage, peppers, and onions

Paul

My favorite is Hawaiian (Ham and Pineapple). Chicken and broccoli is good too. I have a hard time passing up pizza with any combination of the following; pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and/or meatball. I've had a few BBQ chicken pizzas that were pretty good too. Don't like mushrooms, peppers, onions, or anchovies...

This.

Except, I like peppers and onions. Also:
Artichoke Hearts
BACON baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Broccoli
Jalapenos

ctenidae

Pepperoni, if I had to choose one and nothign else ever.

I do enjoy the Hawaiian, too. And mushroom/onion, and veggie.

I don't like sausage. Not the kind that goes on pizza.

Dr Skimeister

I don't like sausage. Not the kind that goes on pizza.

I like the crumbled-type sausage, not the sliced. And onions.
And definitely thin, crispy crust.

Some of my favorites.....Star Tavern, Orange, NJ
Randy's, Southinton, CT
Talk Of The Town, Glens Falls, NY

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
PMS as my dad calls it... pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage.

Actually, I'm really digging this chicken, garlic, and spinach combo we've been getting at a local pizza joint.

sledhaulingmedic

Personal fav: Red Chile (instead of tomatoe sauce), smoked chicken, Red Onions, roated green chiles.

We have pizza night on fridays at work. I guess it's a leftover from the Irish Catholics.

Usually we go for plain, but our neighbors got us into sausage/mushroom. I also recently rediscovered bacon. Yum! What are your favorites?

Pepperoni, sausage.....on white Broccoli, tomato, and spininch are good..Bacon is also good...

Skier75

Pretty much every thing except mushrooms, I give them to my hubby, he loves the mushrooms. Right now I can't have anything that's crusty though.....I'm dying for a pizza and salad. I can't believe I haven't had a salad for about a week and a half now.......

wa-loaf

I love the Hawiian ham and cheese, but m wife hates it so I don't get it as often as I'd like. A pizza margharita is always good with peperoni added.