• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Giro nine.9

rob56789

I just picked up the giro nine.9 helmet. I've used it once so far and it seems extremly comfortably light and warm. I also think the price is very reasonable $80 with my potter brothers discount card.

Grassi21

I just picked up the giro nine.9 helmet. I've used it once so far and it seems extremly comfortably light and warm. I also think the price is very reasonable $80 with my potter brothers discount card.

Great hat. I love mine.

Greg

Staff member
I had a nine for two seasons. Good value. I just upgraded to the G10 though and love it. It fits my head better (they run a tad smaller than the nines), better coverage and no more inserts to lose, but for 80 bucks for the nine is a good deal.

ajl50

I have a g-9 and it rocks. Keeps my head warm and is so comfy that I forget it is even on. Most importantly it also makes my huge block head look smaller.
Oh yea and it def. has prevented me from injury at least three times. The last being on friday when i fell, using my face and head to break the fall.

MAD777

Love my nine.9 with red flames!
PICT2449.jpg

Last edited: