• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How was everybodies weekend..

Moe Ghoul

Unless you're set in stone on a touristy Kosher deli experience, you might try a trip up to Mike's Arthur Avenue Deli in the Bronx. A real "Little Italy" experience.

Thanks for the tip. We usually stay around Manhattan once we park the car. We usually venture into another part of the city on the day we arrive, before checking in, or the day we leave, after checking out, so that we can cruise around. Last time, we did a little tour thru Harlem and had lunch before heading home.

Yup. We're celebrating our 21 yr anniversary.

Congrats..you'll probably have to buy her something nice..at 21 years you probably can't get by with a stuffed animal or Target gift card..maybe some nice jewelry from the Home Shopping Network..

Moe Ghoul

Congrats..you'll probably have to buy her something nice..at 21 years you probably can't get by with a stuffed animal or Target gift card..maybe some nice jewelry from the Home Shopping Network..

Nahh, she got a Cartier watch for her 20th. She's gonna have to wait for #30 before I shell out big coin for some other bauble, lol. She gets a shopping trip to Canal Street for some steezy LV knockoffs and a nice meal. I'm about to cut her off from QVC and HSN again, I just paid the Visa bill and gave her some grief about it.

Nahh, she got a Cartier watch for her 20th. She's gonna have to wait for #30 before I shell out big coin for some other bauble, lol. She gets a shopping trip to Canal Street for some steezy LV knockoffs and a nice meal. I'm about to cut her off from QVC and HSN again, I just paid the Visa bill and gave her some grief about it.

Well you spend thousands a year on skiing..she should be able to do the same with shopping..

ComeBackMudPuddles

Unless you're set in stone on a touristy Kosher deli experience, you might try a trip up to Mike's Arthur Avenue Deli in the Bronx. A real "Little Italy" experience.

Second Avenue Deli was pretty legit (cross with 10th St., if I recall correctly). Man, I miss that place....