• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Chair Lift Accident - Bobby in critical condition

Tyrolean_skier

I just read this thread. Sorry to hear about Bobby and hope he is on his way to recovery. Sad that the mountain does not mention it since he is one of the employees. Prayers and vibes go out to him and family.

dmc

I just read this thread. Sorry to hear about Bobby and hope he is on his way to recovery. Sad that the mountain does not mention it since he is one of the employees. Prayers and vibes go out to him and family.

It was in all the papers.. Should the mountain put it on their blog or website?

You gotta respect a persons and the families privacy to a point.. I mean what business are the details to anyone except the people he knows..

That being said.. Without getting into details - i hear not much has changed with him.. :(

catskillman

Seeing the thread about the guy from Stowe made me realize I had not heard anything on Bobby from Hunter in a while.

Does anyone have an update? Thanks