• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I need to ski

dlague

same distance, still in Hudson NH......Moved into a Single family detached Condo......No outside work ! More time to ski :)

Im ready !

We are about to do the same! Downsizing - 3 out of four gone! I am ready but now need to convince the wifey! She is for it, but then when we start planning on it she backs down.

In any case - Back to OP topic - ready and sad about the weather! Best to have this now rather than having a warm Janu....wait not saying that!

C-Rex

I've spent the past week sending deposits and booking my trip to Red Mountain in March. Just booked 2 days of cat skiing with Big Red Cats. I'm itching like a dope addict with poison ivy in wool sweater. As much as I love Fall, I'd fast forward through it if my life had a button.

Smellytele

I've spent the past week sending deposits and booking my trip to Red Mountain in March. Just booked 2 days of cat skiing with Big Red Cats. I'm itching like a dope addict with poison ivy in wool sweater. As much as I love Fall, I'd fast forward through it if my life had a button.

Life is short don't wish it away. I'd rather have a rewind button