• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'm a dude. I just bought womens pants. on purpose.

redalienx11

Website
www.alaskamountainguides.com
...because i just got a great deal on Norrona Lofoten Womens Gore-Tex Pro Shell in XL. A quick look at the sizing chart showed that as far as inches go, a womens XL is pretty much exactly the same as my size. The color is sweet too.
Will I regret this?
Too late, I just bought them.

43728689.jpg

redalienx11

Website
www.alaskamountainguides.com
haha i knew someone would say that!!
buuuut unfortunately i'm for real on this one. seriously- I don't give a rip about what fashion/color statement im trying to make. i just want something functional
they were normally 500 dollar pants. womens xl marked down to sub 200 dollar. sold.

Grassi21

...because i just got a great deal on Norrona Lofoten Womens Gore-Tex Pro Shell in XL. A quick look at the sizing chart showed that as far as inches go, a womens XL is pretty much exactly the same as my size. The color is sweet too.
Will I regret this?

43728689.jpg

Added bonus, the pants are probably cut a bit more generously in the hips. Do you have child baring hips? ;-)

bvibert

Staff member
Added bonus, the pants are probably cut a bit more generously in the hips. Do you have child baring hips? ;-)

I was wondering if there would be enough room for the boys, some womens pants are cut a bit tight in that area.. ;) Being that it's a shell it'll probably be ok, I guess.

Grassi21

I was wondering if there would be enough room for the boys, some womens pants are cut a bit tight in that area.. ;) Being that it's a shell it'll probably be ok, I guess.

Don't worry Bri. If you ever get womans pants you should have room to spare in that area. ;-)

Warp Daddy

Will I regret this?

43728689.jpg

Yeah ALL the GUYS will LUV ya NOW !! :D :D :D

tjf67

buuuut unfortunately i'm for real on this one. seriously- I don't give a rip about what fashion/color statement im trying to make. i just want something functional
they were normally 500 dollar pants. womens xl marked down to sub 200 dollar. sold.

HAHA be careful you may have the urge to sit down when you pee with them on

200 bucks for ski pants..damn..still alot..