• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's a boy!

madskier6

Congratulations, Grassi. Are you and the wife getting any sleep or is Benjamin a good sleeper so far? Enjoy the wonders of parenthood. As 2knees said, they sure grow up fast!

Grassi21

The first night home he was up every 2 hours. The second night we spent back at the hospital. He had jaundice and needed a night of photo-therapy. He slept well during the treatment. The third night was rough. He would wake up after 30 min, then an hour, then 45 min etc etc. But the last two nights have been much better. We only had to get up 3 times per night. So far I have been on leave for a week. One more week of leave and then its back to work. That will be tough on me.

bvibert

Staff member
I hope the little guy is getting over his jaundice alright. Both of our kids had slight cases, but all they needed was some exposure to sunlight everyday to clear it up.

Going back to work will be tough both from having to leave your baby behind and from lack of sleep. Although, to me, it was a nice bit of a break, for the second one at least... ;)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Going back to work will be tough both from having to leave your baby behind and from lack of sleep. Although, to me, it was a nice bit of a break, for the second one at least... ;)
Nice, Bri. Real nice.

Congratulations!!! Sorry about the lack of sleep but that comes with the territory. The time will fly by and before you know it, your kiddo will be walking and talking! It's been 10 weeks already since our 2nd was born and while many days are tough, before I know it, a new one has arrived. Your wife will appreciate any help you give.. babymoon period is a rough adjustment.

Best wishes!

Grassi21

Nice, Bri. Real nice.

Congratulations!!! Sorry about the lack of sleep but that comes with the territory. The time will fly by and before you know it, your kiddo will be walking and talking! It's been 10 weeks already since our 2nd was born and while many days are tough, before I know it, a new one has arrived. Your wife will appreciate any help you give.. babymoon period is a rough adjustment.

Best wishes!

In Brian's defense, he did put winky face. ;-)

So far Mom has been flying high. I'll be keeping an eye on her. She is doing the all natural feedings at the moment. I always get up with her when Ben wakes up at night. I usually change his diaper as she is prepping for the feeding.