• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak Thread (New owners, New Future)

IceEidolon

The simple fact that there hasn't been a PGRI Sucks thread created here on AZ probably speaks volumes as to how generally positive it's been under them! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wisp and Wintergreen skiers are less thrilled with PGRI, but that might also be local management.

drjeff

Also made a stop at Hill farmstead!
Drafts, can/bottle purchases? Let's hear?

Sounds better (?maybe) than the 25 minute drive after my 1st round of golf of the season at my home club to the Treehouse mothership in Charlton!

I do approve of both what's in the can and the Mt Ranier pic on the label of Treehouse's just released Citra Many Ways beer! ec8380d6-b661-40fd-baee-7b1185f585ca.jpg

Smellytele

Drafts, can/bottle purchases? Let's hear?

Sounds better (?maybe) than the 25 minute drive after my 1st round of golf of the season at my home club to the Treehouse mothership in Charlton!

I do approve of both what's in the can and the Mt Ranier pic on the label of Treehouse's just released Citra Many Ways beer! View attachment 62767
2 4packs of citra single hop ipa
2 4packs of double motueka

urungus

Reopening June 22

We're stockpiling and covering snow this winter from our Stateside Carpet area adjacent to our Amphitheater. For June 22nd we will push out what we have left into a terrain park with boxes and rails serviced by the carpet. Session the park while enjoying the live music. We'll also have some skateboarding features set up to make this a multisport music event to remember.