• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Keyboard: flat or raised?

Keyboard: flat or raised?

• Flat

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Raised

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Something else???

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

drjeff

Raised. Just got an extra slim, wireless solar powered one for my home desk top. Really liking it so far. The first thing though after I took it out of its packing was to deploy the flaps! :)

bvibert

Staff member
I have one side down and the other raised. I like the wobbly affect. That might have something to do with my low typing speed scores though... :lol:

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Raised when I remember at work and raised at home on my laptop cover if I think my computer is getting hot

gmcunni

i miss my old Microsoft "natural" keyboard.

589436.jpg

MR. evil

I use an ergonomic keyboard tray by HumanScale. I have the keyboard very low, right above my legs with negative tilt to relieve stress on the wrists.

bigbog

;-)...voted as a something-else, but just put a belt-sander to the back legs...thus lowering it from the standard raised....but works really well, in addition to my desk's top being a little higher than all the corporate-normal heights I've encountered.....shoulders and neck have appreciated it too.

darent

dumb me, I thought you asked about the keys, my old keyboard had raised keys and the new ones are flush to the surface,pain in the ass!