• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lost but not forgotten

teachski

Website
teachski.com
It seems that I have not been forgotten in my absence, Thank you!

I have been quite busy and haven't had much time to be on line. Besides skiing I have been busy with work and family life.

In December, I broke my foot. That put a stop to any skiing for a little while. Fortunately for me, the weather was not cooperating anyway. I've been so busy working to get a new program off the ground for school that I probably would not have had the time anyway. In addition it's been a very busy time with my family. My 22 year old niece just got hired by the Boston Ballet to perform the alto vocals for A Midsummer Night's Dream. The 14 year old has been involved with indoor Track and Field. My middle brother just found out he has cancer. My brother that was sick all summer is much better. My oldest brother's wife has MS and has been having lots of problems. Mom's twin had a heart attack but is doing better (mom passed away 8 years ago). It's been a little hectic around here to say the least. I've held up well through all of it though.

Last weekend I was at Sunday River for 3 days. Friday, of course, was the coldest day of the year so far. I could not ski, my lungs burned and my asthma acted up. Saturday and Sunday, skiing was great!

I'll try to stop in more frequently and contribute again, but it's just been so busy.

bvibert

Staff member
Thanks for stopping in with the update Teachski, we were wondering what you've been up to. Sorry to hear about your middle brother and your foot, hopefully everything works out for the best.

Paul

Wow... don't know wether to say congrats or my sympathies.

I guess I'll just say congrats on the good things, and my sympathies for the not so good things.

And stick around! :wink: