• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Marc hits 5K!

awf170

If I had a MTB, I would be happy to. :) Anyone got a spare so that I might teach old Greg a think or two bout biking?

Well it is your lucky day.
IMG_0345_2_.jpg

awf170

If you were serious and had a front wheel, I may take you up on it. Oh, what kind of peddles?

It has a front wheel, I was taking it out of the car and didn't feel like putting the wheel on. It has shimano clipless peddles on now, but I could put regular peddles on if you'd like. I could be persuaded to do another CT ride if it involves a Greg and Andy showdown.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
It has a front wheel, I was taking it out of the car and didn't feel like putting the wheel on. It has shimano clipless peddles on now, but I could put regular peddles on if you'd like. I could be persuaded to do another CT ride if it involves a Greg and Andy showdown.

Don't have shimano, but you put on regular peddles, lend me the bike, I'm in.

Greg

Staff member
Andy - we're not talking about taking Austin's MTB on the road so just stop it. You're starting to embarrass yourself here. I actually have to give GSS some credit. Even he's not as delusional as you are, Andy.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Andy - we're not talking about taking Austin's MTB on the road so just stop it. You're starting to embarrass yourself here. I actually have to give GSS some credit. Even he's not as delusional as you are, Andy.

Dude, I know what we're talking about, I'm in :smash:

Greg

Staff member
Dude, I know what we're talking about, I'm in :smash:

Go to Target and buy a POS Mongoose MTB which will likely be better than Austin's bike. Then meet us [thread="31525"]tomorrow morning[/thread]. Bring the receipt. If you can keep up with my pace, I'll pay for the bike.

See you tomorrow? :razz:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Go to Target and buy a POS Mongoose MTB which will likely be better than Austin's bike. Then meet us [thread="31525"]tomorrow morning[/thread]. Bring the receipt. If you can keep up with my pace, I'll pay for the bike.

See you tomorrow? :razz:

Ain't happening tomorrow, bit late for that now, name another date. I'm probably about 180-200 miles away. Oh, and wouldn't take anything at Target over Austin's bike. Even I know that much.

Greg

Staff member
I'll tell you what, we have some nice MTB trails here too, come down to jersey, be here at 7:30. I'm game. :lol:

Edit: All talk. Just like I suspected. :roll:

You started this by running your mouth unprovoked, you big smelly ape. And now you backpedal. It would have been way cooler if you did show up in the morning and schooled my scrawny ass. But something tells me that ain't gonna happen.

Who's this Marc guy again?

;)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
You started this by running your mouth unprovoked, you big smelly ape. And now you backpedal. It would have been way cooler if you did show up in the morning and schooled my scrawny ass. But something tells me that ain't gonna happen.

Who's this Marc guy again?

;)

You scrawny ass misfit geek, I think you've hit one bump too many and you're becoming senile. All I did is comment on your queer avatar, your the one that started running you mouth off. You name the time and place, and no, tomorrow in your back yard doesn't cut it. That was just a poor attempt at a copout on your part.

Marc, why you asking about marc, you got thing for him now? I always suspected something there pal. :smash:

Edit: Holy Crap, your the goat!
:lol:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Thanks everyone. Post whores.

I was at a wedding in Fort Mill, South Carolina over the past few days, in case anyone was wondering.

And I know no one's wondering about this, but, yup, the south still blows.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Tell me about it .. I lived in South Carolina ( back country ) a couple of years when I was first married .. people there were still pissed at General Sherman .. I told them get over it already .. you LOST .. I swear it was the longest 2 years of my life living there ..

LOL, funny you say that. On the way out of the reception, the bride's father actually said to me and my mother (I was the best man) "Well, it's nice you came down to see what you won."

Yes, it was a Civil War reference... or as they still refer to it as, the War of Northern Aggression.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I always thought people were exaggerating when they said people down south are still pissed about the Civil War. :eek: Crazy stuff!

Warp Daddy

Many friends who lived there for portions of their career have kiddingly said that South Carolina's license plate tag line ought to read :

A good place to be FROM----------:D

Home of the biggest damn confederate flag on a state capitol bldg -- something to be proud of ??

Get OVER it -- ya lost Gomer :D

ctenidae

I always thought people were exaggerating when they said people down south are still pissed about the Civil War. :eek: Crazy stuff!

It's not so much the Recent Unpleasantness that annoys us. It's more the Reconstruction that occured afterward- just about everything the Confederacy was against happened- primarily the over-strengthening of Federal authority and diminuation of State's Rights.

Sherman was a little out of line, too.