• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New XBox Release

gmcunni

who's waiting in line tonight for the midnight release of Halo Reach?

468x294_reach4.jpg

mondeo

I'm on the fence with this one. I've spent about 10 hours total this summer actually playing games on the thing, but I did have a good group of people that I used to play Halo with. Then again, ski season is rapidly approaching, over the course of which I've always stopped playing.

I know I shouldn't, but probably will pick it up. Maybe tomorrow.

dmc

Probably pick it up tonight after work.. stoked.... Love HALO!

hammer

Bought it for my son for his birthday and we'll be picking it up tonight...but it's not his birthday yet so he has to wait a few days...:razz:

gmcunni

bump for new game.

who's waiting in line tonight?
call-of-duty-black-ops-20100715043218137.jpg

love the commercial with Kobi and Jimmy Kimmel

BackLoafRiver

I've been on the fence. If I game (rarely lately) it's on PC. I hate playing FPS on console. I passed on Modern Warfare 2 because I heard the lack of dedicated servers made it a pretty miserable experience. Treyarch is supposed to have taken care of all these little issues and made Black Op's pretty great.

dmc

I've been on the fence. If I game (rarely lately) it's on PC. I hate playing FPS on console. I passed on Modern Warfare 2 because I heard the lack of dedicated servers made it a pretty miserable experience. Treyarch is supposed to have taken care of all these little issues and made Black Op's pretty great.

I gave up gaming on the PC after HalfLife... I spent a ton of resources making it work perfectly by creating the perfect gamer...

I much prefer a game console...

BackLoafRiver

I gave up gaming on the PC after HalfLife... I spent a ton of resources making it work perfectly by creating the perfect gamer...

I much prefer a game console...

I love my PS3 for everything else. Something about the dual stick thing that throws me off. I can't seem to move fast enough. Always dead within seconds.

I actually was "gifted" a copy of Half-Life 2 recently so I picked it up. Fun game. I bought my current rig so I could run Crysis. (which I really dug)