• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pats playoff thread

Savemeasammy

Other than the damn punter not kicking that bad snap out of the end zone, I like what I see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skiNEwhere

Surprised the pats weren't more aggressive at the end of the half, that's normally Brady time

Quietman

Other than the damn punter not kicking that bad snap out of the end zone, I like what I see!

Either he was lucky or very smart! Only gave up 2 instead of a sure 3 or a possible 7. Patriots intercepted during the drive after the punt after the safety. Currently 43 to 22, so it doesn't really matter.

skiNEwhere

Not sure who I want to win tomorrow. Pats-Broncos would be a much better game to watch, but if the chargers win the pats will play at home.

soposkier

Not sure who I want to win tomorrow. Pats-Broncos would be a much better game to watch, but if the chargers win the pats will play at home.

Sure it would be fun to see another Brady v. Manning, but I would much rather see the chargers win, have the AFC championship in Foxboro and a much easier road to the superbowl.

Cornhead

Congrats Pats fans, if you can't have snow, at least you get to go to another AFC Championship game. Being a Jets fan, I hope you lose, of course. ;) Good luck in the snow department however, I've got vouchers to use up! No shortage of snow here in NY, well there won't be, after the next arctic blast. :D I need the rest.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

deadheadskier

Staff member
Sure it would be fun to see another Brady v. Manning, but I would much rather see the chargers win, have the AFC championship in Foxboro and a much easier road to the superbowl.

yeah, I'd be all for a Brady v. Manning game if the Patriots were healthier. But, without their best offensive skill player in Gronkowski and no Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly, Spikes, Volmer etc., you got to hope for the easier route to the Superbowl and that's playing at home.

hammer

If the Patriots played against Denver like they did last night who would have won? Still keep thinking that they have been incredibly lucky this season. Hope for the best but how have they been able to pull it off...

Savemeasammy

I would rather play the Chargers at home, however Belichick pretty much owns Manning. It would be more satisfying to beat Denver! I just hope we win...

Tin

Seriously....Denver's running was never the same after the game in New England after Moreno put up 200+ and got hurt (ankle injuries for a RB always linger). I would take Denver and Manning vs. Brady over the Chargers. Plus, I can see Danny Woodhead scoring the winning TD in my mind now.

Geoff

2 wins to go!!!!

I'm rooting for the Chargers. I want the home game. I want a 2,500 airplane ride from balmy San Diego to what hopefully is a frigid Foxboro. Denver is a tough place to win. That 5,280 altitude is an enormous home field advantage.

skiNEwhere

Looks like the game will be here in Denver, I considered getting tickets but the cheapest were $350 each for the nosebleed section. Screw that. And the only pats jersey I have is a welker one :(

RM2008

Gonna be at Killington this weekend. Best place to watch the game? Moguls?