• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Peeing while skiing

Pee in the woods?

• Yes

Votes: 61 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Depends on how busy it is

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • No, I'm a girl

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

bvibert

Staff member
The drinking while skiing thread got me thinking... When you're out skiing and feel the urge to pee do you take the time to go down to the lodge to take care of business, or do you just find a nice out of the way tree on the hill somewhere??

BenedictGomez

LOL. I think I'm at fault for this thread.

As for me, if I REALLY have to go, I'll usually wonder off in the woods somewhere. If not, I just wait for the lodge.

But this also has to do with how convenient the lodge is etc... For instance, at a place like Plattekill, it's ridiculously simple to get to the bathroom and then back to the lifts. At a place like Sugarbush, it could be something of a pain in the rear getting to/from the lodge.

drjeff

Lodge. I don't go near that yellow snow.

But THIS yellow snow is mighty tasty to drink! ;)

Screen-Shot-2011-12-16-at-8.16.26-PM.png

drjeff

Depends on how cold it is outside, how readily accessible a real bathroom is and how bad I have to go! ;)

Geoff

I don't even feel compelled to traverse into the woods. By the side of the trail is just fine.

The more important factor is wind direction. I only piss downwind.

bdfreetuna

Be careful peeing off the lift.. if its really cold and frosty out and you accidentally smack the bar with your dick while you're zipping back up... it could get stuck...

Just saying..

JeWo

Off the lift

I have actually seen a guy in the chair in front of me doing this a couple years ago. There were a couple people skiing awfully close to the lift below. :blink:

gmcunni

i did drop a deuce in the woods behind a gas station on the way to mt snow once (they would not let me use the bathroom)

C-Rex

i've dropped many a deuce in the woods. never snowboarding though. Usually mountain biking or one time while golfing. nothing worse than getting hangover shits when you're 5 miles from the nearest toilet.