• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

RUMOR - Mount Snow not opening on Thanksgiving Weekend...

WJenness

No pIcs? TR?

You know that a camera held by a mere mortal couldn't capture the skiing prowess of Highway Gnar...and plus, he wouldn't want to tip you off about all the sweet lines that no one except him and his crew know about...

:daffy:

-w

Highway Star

Timely bump.

You guys should head up to Killington, they'll have 17 trails and 3 lifts open tomorrow.

Newpylong

Timely bump.

You guys should head up to Killington, they'll have 17 trails and 3 lifts open tomorrow.

It looks like they are going all out. Snowmaking on Skye Peak, Highline, East Fall, Snowshed, and some Ram's Head. That's is good to see... a lot of catch up for Christmas week.

drjeff

"Down the street" from K, the Fan Guns of West Dover are lit up on Nitro, The Gulch, Canyon, Beaver Hill, and Launch Pad (probably more, but the falling snow has made it impossible to see more than a few hundred feet up the hill :) ) 4" of snow on my back deck and still falling, with the temps slowly dropping through the mid 20's

Should have some nice pics tommorrow AM. Me and the kids are likely going to earn a few turns on Launch Pad :)

vcunning

"Down the street" from K, the Fan Guns of West Dover are lit up on Nitro, The Gulch, Canyon, Beaver Hill, and Launch Pad (probably more, but the falling snow has made it impossible to see more than a few hundred feet up the hill :) ) 4" of snow on my back deck and still falling, with the temps slowly dropping through the mid 20's

Should have some nice pics tommorrow AM. Me and the kids are likely going to earn a few turns on Launch Pad :)

I'll see you there . . . or maybe at Grommet because the Fan Guns don't work in these temperatures according to HS (please ignore Tim Boyd's experience thread). M is in Cub Camp (no turns yet), so let me know if you want to meet up.