• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Shopping List - 10/11 season

gmcunni

gmcunni

A cougar from the wobbly barn.

if this were a "season goals" thread i'd give you 2 thumbs up on that but since this is a "SHOPPING" thread i'll just be keeping an eye on the Killington police blotter looking for your name on the list of johns busted during the sting @ the wobbly :wink:

icedtea

if this were a "season goals" thread i'd give you 2 thumbs up on that but since this is a "SHOPPING" thread i'll just be keeping an eye on the Killington police blotter looking for your name on the list of johns busted during the sting @ the wobbly :wink:

We all pay somehow :wink:

deadheadskier

Staff member
I need better friends, lol

Kastle's have been getting rave reviews since their comeback. I don't think I've seen them for under $900 flat anywhere

madriverjack

I just picked up a pair of fate pants and jacket. Now I just need to get some new wraps for the old knees.

bigbog

Just in time for Earl.....Reefer!..lol.

9/1 EDIT: Nice to get great fitting boots/AT-liners = perfect fit 4me.... Kind of amazing me finding a bootshell that's a performance/fit-friendly size/shape right out of the box...(very suspicious...lol)

Last edited:

Glenn

I kinda need a new set of poles...and the Labor Day tent sales are in full effect this weekend.....

gmcunni

What's on your shopping list for this year's ski season?

me -
3/4 length baselayer pants
helmet
waxing kit
ski rack
thin ski socks
all weather floor mats for the new SUV
maybe some pants if i don't drop a few pounds before season start :cry:

at the end of the season i'll probably be looking for a closeout deal on new skis for next year.

found my next helmet, Giro Seam. Now i just need to wait until it is out of style so i can buy it on SAC for cheap.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Got my load bars and installed them today.

IMG_0258.JPG

Geoff

The only thing on my list for hard goods is a good pair of telescoping ski poles with a monopod camera mount attached to a grip. I'd like to replace my Scott gloves that have tethered removable liners but I can't find anything I like.

Last weekend, I bought Nokian Hakka R's at the winter tire sale in Rutland, a season parking pass, and a season tune. I still have a pair of 2009 model year Volkl AC50's and bindings sitting unmounted in my front entry way and my ski boot shells only have 1 season on them.

ceo

Possibilities:
new ski pants for me, probably bib style
new ski pants for the 5-year-old (not just for skiing)
long underwear & helmet liner for same
ski rack, if I end up needing to transport both kids and (non-skiing) spouse so I can't fold the seat down