• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Should I hold an extreme skiing clinic this year, at Killington?

Highway Star

i was just sayin frank is a great skier and that's one clinic that would actually be helpful. Unlike the skiing the highwaystar way. not sure who i'm trash talking or what i'm starting.

dont get me in trouble here, i do that very well on my own, thank you. :wink:

You need major help, but i don't think you would be capable of the highway way. Sorry.

2knees

You need major help, but i don't think you would be capable of the highway way. Sorry.

Agreed on both counts which is why i have no interest in your clinic. I think you're just repeating what i already said myself.

Greg

Staff member
You should really put together a video of what skiing the "Highway Way" even looks like. You might get some more interested parties if people know what to expect.

Is this the "Highway Way"?

Certainly aggressive skiing, albeit bordering on out of control. I kinda like the skiing in this vid better though:

To each his own.

frankm938

i was just sayin frank is a great skier and that's one clinic that would actually be helpful. Unlike the skiing the highwaystar way. not sure who i'm trash talking or what i'm starting.

dont get me in trouble here, i do that very well on my own, thank you. :wink:

you wont ever get trash talking from me (unless im joking around). but i agree with mogulqueen that i'm prob. not the best guy to get mogul tips from. ive been skiing with her for years and she never gets better.... just kidding MQ

next time ur up at killington let me know and we can go take a few laps together, then you will realize how little i have to offer

Highway Star

Certainly aggressive skiing, albeit bordering on out of control. I kinda like the skiing in this vid better though:

Part of skiing the highway way is to ski fast, agressively, and bording out of control......without falling or crashing.

MogulQueen

you wont ever get trash talking from me (unless im joking around). but i agree with mogulqueen that i'm prob. not the best guy to get mogul tips from. ive been skiing with her for years and she never gets better.... just kidding MQ

next time ur up at killington let me know and we can go take a few laps together, then you will realize how little i have to offer

Just wait Frank, this is the year I unleash. Catch me if you can gaper!