• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Should I hold an extreme skiing clinic this year, at Killington?

Highway Star

Bump - now that Devil's Fiddle has snowmaking, and there is lots of funky old snow in the woods.......this could be the perfect weekend for an extreme clinic. Any takers?

umby

Bump - now that Devil's Fiddle has snowmaking, and there is lots of funky old snow in the woods.......this could be the perfect weekend for an extreme clinic. Any takers?

...if only my pass wasn't blacked out this weekend...

frankm938

i think mogulqueen wants to learn how to be more extreme

2knees

actually, I think frank should teach a bump lesson. that's something i'd show up for in a heartbeat.

Highway Star

i ski with mogulqueen every wknd and she wants to take her skiing to the next level. she wants to learn to ski the highway star way.

LOL. Ok.

You can introduce us and she can come skiing with me and a few of the people I ski with. You can come too.

Greg

Staff member
LOL. Ok.

You can introduce us and she can come skiing with me and a few of the people I ski with. You can come too.

This nicey-nice Highway Star crap is the suck. You're supposed to hate everyone. Slacker.... :roll:

2knees

Oh man........:roll:

shit, what did i do?

ok, i think i get it.

I was serious. I've been looking for some help for a few years but lets face it, who am i going to ask?

Frank kills it. I'd like to pick his brain.

Last edited:

MogulQueen

shit, what did i do?

ok, i think i get it.

I was serious. I've been looking for some help for a few years but lets face it, who am i going to ask?

Frank kills it. I'd like to pick his brain.

You just starting some serious trash talking with that request.

2knees

You just starting some serious trash talking with that request.

i was just sayin frank is a great skier and that's one clinic that would actually be helpful. Unlike the skiing the highwaystar way. not sure who i'm trash talking or what i'm starting.

dont get me in trouble here, i do that very well on my own, thank you. :wink: