• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SKIING: Killington, Vermont - Friday, 11/21

awf170

i dont think he even skis.

Nope, that's Ctenidae you're thinking off.

On another note: I can't do Fridays this semester. If anyone wants to do the day before (20th) I should be able to though. Or maybe even that weekend if GSS comes up. I've been touring too much lately, I need some gaper slamons at K-mart...

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Nope, that's Ctenidae you're thinking off.

On another note: I can't do Fridays this semester. If anyone wants to do the day before (20th) I should be able to though. Or maybe even that weekend if GSS comes up. I've been touring too much lately, I need some gaper slamons at K-mart...

ill come up and do thursday with ya. dont really like the weekends

danny p

nice! looking forward to a snowboarder joining us. DMC is the only boarder i can think of that i've skied with from here.

yeah i'm looking forward to meeting and skiing/riding with some AZers this year, never happened last year. Forecast is looking really good for next Friday, hope it stays that way!

Greg

Staff member
Roll call:

hardline
danny p
ALLSKIING
bvibert
Greg
reefer
powhunter
johnnypoach

Geoff? Highway Star? GSS?

Psyched to hang with some boarders!

Roll call:

hardline
danny p
ALLSKIING
bvibert
Greg
reefer
powhunter
johnnypoach

Geoff? Highway Star? GSS?

Psyched to hang with some boarders!

I have work..sorry..maybe I'll meet up with some AZers Thanksgiving weekend in VT..

Geoff

I'll be there. It'll be chilly so I'll be dressed like my avatar in a red-ish Arc'Teryx shell, Giro Omen helmet, and probably Salomon X-Wing Furys or Salomon Xtra Hots.