• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So Who's Skiing Today?

WWF-VT

Sugarbush today and tomorrow. Last year on April 9th there five trails opem. Today all trails at Lincoln Peak are open.

gmcunni

Sugarbush today and tomorrow. Last year on April 9th there five trails opem. Today all trails at Lincoln Peak are open.

nice. any talk of making it to May 1 up there?

no skiing this weekend for me. got some yesterday.

RSTuthill

New England Triple Crown at Tariffville, CT, today and tomorrow. No skiing for me this weekend.

kingslug

I'm at work..looking at ..what else..Alta weather reports...if I don't have to work all day and night Sunday..I may go to Hunter....

mlkrgr

No, April is the busiest time of year for me. Usually I don't mind putting my skis away at the end of March but this year I do. Plus, because of the drop off in number of people skiing, its tougher to get on a ski bus so I don't have the hassle of driving and paying for gas.

Going to the local HS musical for my former HS band director's last one, so meeting some alumnis I went to school with.

Then, reffing soccer games. Still good activity as I get to enjoy the outdoors and get paid for doing so. Uses my mind too.

WJenness

No skiing this weekend for me. :-( Season is over per my doc, thanks to whacking my head...

Friend's wedding today though, so that should be a blast. :)

-w

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

I said skiing
DaFinger.gif