• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 11/26 Storm Discussion Thread

Zand

It's looking like a few inches for southern NE. It would really help out Jiminy, Wachusett, and maybe Mt. Snow, Sunapee, and Crotched.

Zand

I've got a high of 33 tomorrow with a chance of snow right from NOAA. No rain mentioned. Every forecast I've seen says snow for anyone who gets anything except for the Cape, who MIGHT get rain mixed in. Yes, rain next week, but this is tomorrow.

Skierman

I don't even see what your talking about. Tomorrows forecast is calling for partly cloudy skies...

Zand

Coming down very good here in Rutland, 10 miles SW of Wachusett. We already have a 1/2 inch, in about 45 minutes. It's forecasted to last for about 4 hours. I'll be at little Wawa tonight for my second straight November powder day.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I will admit Zand...my meterologist friend and I were at Sunapee and thought you were nuts, but the partly cloudy skies this AM gave way to clouds and snow flurries all day at Sunapee. That lake looked cold....

Skiing was great...little or no accumulation.

Good call. :beer:

Zand

There were a lot more than flurries down here, but it didn't add to much. It did stick to everything, but only a half-inch or so.

As for my call, I knew there was no way a storm the size of Michigan and Wisconsin would dry up entirely by the time it got here. Did I expect us to get this much? No. Did I know the weathermen were wrong? Yes. At least it was in a good way this time.