• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Channel surfing between multiple sports events on TV and simultaneously playing barbies with my daughter :rolleyes:

drjeff

Watching Tiger Woods try and return to the winners circle (and Sean O'Hair NOT to choke to death :eek:)

drjeff

About to finally find out if Tiger wins his first tournament since his knee surgery last June. - Tied heading donw 18 right now

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Procrastinating studying. Thinking about my course options for the next semester. Eating chips and dip. Listening to Randi's cheers on the video Brian's working on.

Warp Daddy

Just back from a 4 hour of Board of Directors meeting at Regional Medical Center It was not as contentious a session as i had surmised . A very complex and potentially litigious situation was resolved without incident .

Life is Good

WJenness

Creating mail in entry forms for a fencing tournament, then updating websites about said tournament and sending an email about said tournament.

Fun times...

Oh, and I've got Family Guy on too.

-w