• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

In high tech where you get endless company logo shirts, jackets, polartec....
"It's not a career. It's a wardrobe."

in the words of Napoleon Dynamite....lucky...

The last time I wore a shirt with company logo on it was when I worked at Wendys back in the sallydoug days..

Grassi21

Working from home. Lots of work to do if I want to get RAW tonight. Trying to find my H2O bladder cleaning kit...

drjeff

Entering the last hour of "patient battle time" before lunch :) The sounds coming from my stomach are making me wish it was lunchtime NOW!

Writing this from the middle of PA at the PA funeral directors association...we have a mad steezy booth and the % of morbidly obese people is disturbing..some really fancy coffins and urns with flatscreen TVs inlayed...JEA..paying a quarter a minute on my Platinum card for the intermanet..

ComeBackMudPuddles

Writing this from the middle of PA at the PA funeral directors association...we have a mad steezy booth and the % of morbidly obese people is disturbing..some really fancy coffins and urns with flatscreen TVs inlayed...JEA..paying a quarter a minute on my Platinum card for the intermanet..

GSS - how are coffins priced, size-wise? is it like shirts, where a size small will cost the same as a size large, or do bigger coffins (to fit fatter people) of the same model cost more than smaller ones?

Back from the convention..but I have to return to work at 530PM for an appointment...after that..the bar sounds freaking good...it will suck eating and drinking on my own dime after the past few meals on the company..

GSS - how are coffins priced, size-wise? is it like shirts, where a size small will cost the same as a size large, or do bigger coffins (to fit fatter people) of the same model cost more than smaller ones?

Well most people under about high 200s can fit in a standard coffin...they range from about $2-$12,000 and the markup in generally huge although you can now buy them online and Costco also began test marketing coffins. The chinese made coffins are generally less expensive and also better quality .and for the extra-wide coffins..yes they are more expenses..often 40-50% more. At the convention there was this fat dude leaning against a coffin on a pedastal and I was so much hoping he would knock the thing over and fall on his ass but those things are strong. Sorry guys I forgot to take pictures..maybe I'll take some from AC in September...

drjeff

Just about to head home and cut the lawn while the sun is out (before it probably starts raining for another 7 days :( )

Catching up on a zillion threads on here....I need to get one of dem dere blueberrys so I can surf the net while I'm driving and on the crapper..

wa-loaf

I think I need to go down to the basement and look at my skis for some stoke.

Grassi21

yes..sorry, I should have specified more clearly

there are two cleaning brushes. one is small enough for the hose the other one is for the bladder. it also comes with cleaning tablets and hanger that fits the bladder perfectly.