• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Right now I'm about to finish off the 6 pack of Blackbeary Wheat that was peacefully sitting in the cooler at my local package store a few hours ago as I'm watching yet another t-storm roll across (and rather loadly I might add) NE CT :beer:

Dr Jeff is very happy that Dr Jeff is in vacation mode :)

How much alchohal does amarettp have. Yesterday i consumed alot of beverages like a chumbawumba song. Guinness gin rolling rock corona sam adams summer and wine. I am glad i am not drinking too much. Yesterday i was on a boat. I will post pictures when i get home sunday!!!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Nice. Enjoy!

I just did my weekly weigh-in. Dropped 22 pounds since Feb 9 and two pounds since last week. I'm stoked. Bring on the pdw!

Congrats! I'm up at least that much from this time last year. :oops: But I know how hard it is to lose it so you should be really proud!

The shots I had last night were not the strongest, in retrospect. The amaretto was 21% alcohol and the Buttershots is 15%. So what's that bring it down to, the equivalent of 4 shots? :lol: I feel fine today though. Only got 5-5.5 hours of sleep and I woke up feeling better than I usually do. Go figure! I didn't have a strong buzz last night so that's probably why--need to go with stronger stuff instead of good-tasting stuff next time. ;)

Right now, being a bum. The kids are dressing up in funny clothes and playing hide and seek. Brian's playing Bejeweled Blitz. I'm just kicking back.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
In from watching the neighborhood fireworks. The house 2 up from ours put on quite a show this year that the kids actually slept right through. Though they did have a long afternoon playing at the reunion so I bet they're beat.

Going to a breakfast buffet in a few then driving five plus hours back to pa. I am going to play in several online poker tournements. I am happy to go back to my apartment and privacy after being with family.

Grassi21

just got back from church and breakfast. time to cut the lawn and hopefully squeeze in a little mtb ride this afternoon. safety is a big concern today. :)

Warp Daddy

just back from golf on a beautiful day - but course was crowded from pent up demand bcuz of the rain during the week so play was about an hr slower than normal for 18

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Going to head out for a a 5 or 6 mile mtb ride to make up for yesterday. I have 4 Blackbeary's in a cooler for post ride. 2 while at the park, 2 more for when I get to the pool!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I spread some mulch, got oil so Brian can change it on the Blazer and Cherokee, and picked up firewood for the fire pit. So now, I'm kicking back with a Saranac Pale Ale and relaxing on the garden bench enjoying the beautiful day. (Well, relaxing as much as I can... allergies returned with a vengeance today and I'm still running even with 2 Claritin!) Kids are laughing and playing in the yard with the boy upstairs. Life is good!

I just posted Lake Anna pictures to Facebook, PASR and here...I have no clue what to do tonight..I have off work tomorrow so I can stay up late if I want to..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I would LOVE some iced coffee right now. I have tried making it at home and it's nowhere near as good as Dunkin's. But it's hard to justify $2 for a beverage right now.

I'm trying to wake up. Need to catch up on chores since I did barely any over the weekend. Then we're heading outside to enjoy the nice weather before rain comes through this afternoon. And the day will finish with fillings at the dentist's office. Woohoo, can't wait!