• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Summer wax gone. Winter wax added. My new tuning setup works awesome.

Clothes laid out for tomorrow morning. Gonna have do safety check then get to bed.

BackLoafRiver

Sitting on the couch, writhing in pain. Decided to start watching Weeds. Funny show.

I wish I was skiing. Tomorrow I have a date with Sugarloaf. :snow:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I was passing you a compliment. I was saying that I never could have done what you are doing. Onward!
:oops: Thank you!

Sitting on the couch, writhing in pain. Decided to start watching Weeds. Funny show.

I wish I was skiing. Tomorrow I have a date with Sugarloaf. :snow:
Pain??? You okay?

Just finished my 2nd Slim in 6 workout (yes, I'm a dork... I fell for the infomercial. Though I have to say all the squats, pliés, lunges, and crunches will be beneficial to skiing, too...). Going to try to clean up before FIL comes to take the rugrats for a few hours so I can do some homework.

BackLoafRiver

Yeah, I'll be alright. Thanks for asking. Went in for an xray yesterday. I had originally taken the day off to go up to Sunday River. Instead...got a script for Percocet and a date with a couch. Sucks.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Yeah, I'll be alright. Thanks for asking. Went in for an xray yesterday. I had originally taken the day off to go up to Sunday River. Instead...got a script for Percocet and a date with a couch. Sucks.
Sorry to hear that. You're skiing tomorrow though?

Back from the gym... ran 2 miles. Going to eat dinner then back to my exams.

Terry

Just finished working on the plow truck. New plow cable, fixed the heater, and fixed the radio. Then I brought in and put up the christmas tree. Tam is decorating it now while I relax with a beer and some tuneage.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Struggling with my English take-home exam. I need 3 pages each for 2 questions on 4 books. I have 1 page. It's due tomorrow night. Just kill me now...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I wish. She's a stickler. Wouldn't surprise me if she takes out a ruler to be sure we're using 1" margins, 12 point font, and no more than double spacing. At least I'm at 2.5 pages now for the first essay. Just need to wrap it up then I can move on to the other.

Moe Ghoul

I wish. She's a stickler. Wouldn't surprise me if she takes out a ruler to be sure we're using 1" margins, 12 point font, and no more than double spacing. At least I'm at 2.5 pages now for the first essay. Just need to wrap it up then I can move on to the other.

If you can compose an "A" quality answer in less than 3 pages, that should be sufficient. I never understood the need for a certain amount of pages requirement. If its an English exam, I guess they like to see a lot of words........

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
If you can compose an "A" quality answer in less than 3 pages, that should be sufficient. I never understood the need for a certain amount of pages requirement. If its an English exam, I guess they like to see a lot of words........

This woman is beyond stickler. She has a god complex. She required a minimum of 3 pages, and she got 3.25 for the first essay. Working on the second essay now. Don't know when I'll find the time to do my 8-10 page paper for American Studies this week... anyone want to take the kids for a few days? ;)

drjeff

helping my kids decorate gingerbread houses and drying off from todays Patriots/Panthers game

Warp Daddy

This woman is beyond stickler. She has a god complex. She required a minimum of 3 pages, and she got 3.25 for the first essay. Working on the second essay now. Don't know when I'll find the time to do my 8-10 page paper for American Studies this week... anyone want to take the kids for a few days? ;)

Part of the problem with profs like this is the notion that they FAIL to realize that the purpose is to l develop ONE'S ABIL;ITY TO COMMUNICATE RATHER THAN PONTIFICATE :D

MANY English profs are afflicted with this issue

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Part of the problem with profs like this is the notion that they FAIL to realize that the purpose is to l develop ONE'S ABIL;ITY TO COMMUNICATE RATHER THAN PONTIFICATE :D

MANY English profs are afflicted with this issue
Yes, there is a tendency in the English department to encounter professors like this. But it's almost over... 1 page done on Essay 2. Perhaps I should reconsider my aspirations to teach English... :oops: