• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Breakfast homemade Pumpkin Bluberry Belgian Waffes, Real maple Syrup and eggs -- car is loaded , skis tuned , heading out for Titus in 5 min. All trails open new snow yesterday and again last nite -- should b a great day ! 22 degrees and sunny

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
In bed, watching the news. My 1 day of the week when I can be a bit lazy in the morning and I STILL am sick; I've had a sore throat for 2.5 weeks now. Just taking it easy.

Have fun, Warp!

ScottySkis

Breakfast homemade Pumpkin Bluberry Belgian Waffes, Real maple Syrup and eggs -- car is loaded , skis tuned , heading out for Titus in 5 min. All trails open new snow yesterday and again last nite -- should b a great day ! 22 degrees and sunny
Have a sweet powder day enjoy your turns Warp.

ScottySkis

Eating pancakes and eggs at local dinner, then drive up to family in orange county NY, be great visit, then tomorrow got to hit Platty.

Warp Daddy

Have a sweet powder day enjoy your turns Warp.

27 runs in 7 inches of ungroomed blower today was just the ticket Scotty !! Hope u had a great one too .

Headin for NYC wed to see my son and grandkids and ski Bell or Hunter or Windham on Paddy's Day Booyah !!

Sevie hope u r feeling much better friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottySkis

Doing taxes and looking online for new occupation, hopefully be moving back to mid happy valley NY in couple months.

ScottySkis

On train now to work, car at shop getting inspection today, got three tickets for inspection in last five days, first week of march i did get one ticket parking in street in Bronx no less !

legalskier

^ Ouch.

My wife got one in Brooklyn over the weekend even though she paid the machine and put the receipt on the dashboard. Why? Because the receipt was upside down. Think I'll fight this one.
:cool:

bigbog

If it doesn't rain, planning on getting back outside to continue with yahdwork(raking, cutting off dead limbs..etc)...started yesterday on 60deg, springtime day...cloudy/rainy? today.

Very busy time of year...
a) long needed 4wd maintenance...TOMORROW!...WoooHoo
b) save for linux admin class
c) save for server to plop linux (admin) on
d) try to find a few more ski days