• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Gym workout -- Then some more intense practice on my Les Paul axe--- I'm doing the RUSH 2112 set all 21 minutes of it with the grandboyz . They are learning their parts on the drum and bass. We'll unveil it at Thanksgiving as a treat for the family ( Most of us are Rushaholics) It ain't gonna be Geddy and Alex and Neil but it'll be a "reasonable facsimile " :D

WJenness

On hold with OneCommunications as one of our phone lines has broken again...

sigh...

It's always something.

-w

drjeff

Just printed out my families boarding passes for our flight to Orlando tommorrow :) My mind is already on that plane! Now just gotta get through the end of the day in the office!

SKIQUATTRO

ready to jump from Cablevision to verizon or direct tv (for TV only) looking at different packages/pricing...argh!

wa-loaf

ready to jump from Cablevision to verizon or direct tv (for TV only) looking at different packages/pricing...argh!

I'm happy with my FIOS, but I've heard the prices go way up after your 2 year contract is over and they won't negotiate. If that's the case next year I'll be jumping ship to the cable company.

wa-loaf

Surfing from the Dealer. Need to find another one. I understand wanting to block some internet sites, but c'mon all the news sites are blocked.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Out in Horsham, PA for the next two days for a little technology training. Gonna take the team out to Iron Hills Brewery for dinner and drinks tonight.

wa-loaf

Clicking on hiking threads because the order shifted for winter. lol I keep blue on all the time.

Warp Daddy

Just back from a 3 miler -- need to chill out today. We played 18 holes each of the last 3 days and with the stretch of beautiful weather we're enjoying the courses were in magnificent shape.

BackLoafRiver

Trying to get organized for my first observation today. Department head is watching me teach my basic music theory class. Fantastic group of kids who learn much faster than I teach.