• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who has made turns?

Have you made turns?

• Total voters

Greg

Staff member
10/29. I bested my previous earliest start by 12 days.

bvibert

Staff member
Aye

Last year was the first time I skied in Nov. (12th) and this year was the first time I skied in Oct. (29th).

JumboJim

Haven't yet but I have a vacation week coming starting Nov 8th. Going to see what's open for a green/blue trail skier then.

Moe Ghoul

My green light is in 11 days when my honey's cast comes off and she can take care of the pups. Meanwhile, I'll hit the gym, stockpile cash and read a lot of steezy TR threads for stoke. Getting the boards tuned up as soon as the new bindings arrive.

drjeff

So far only on my Skier's edge :rolleyes: Depending on a few things at home later today, that very well may be changing within 24 hours :)

JohnGD33

I went to big boulder in PA hiked and skied the park as well as the trail next to it. They also had FREE hot dogs :flag:

jerryg

Skied Fri/Sat/Sun at SR. Different conditions all three days and top-to-bottom starting this morning. Great to be back out there!