• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who has made turns?

Have you made turns?

• Total voters

Vortex

I have to wait until this Friday for SR, too much driving to go there and back, and head down to Massachusetts tonight..

Yeah, yeah, excuses excuses :-x

I skied all 3 day and had to drive at least 1.45 each day. Back and forth meetings and such. Going back up thursday nigth and not drive until Sunday Again. Be a bit more relaxing.

sat on the WROD at SR...it was everything a WROD is supposed to be...but most of all, it was better than not skiing. I heard friday was great...warm, spring like, soft bumps...they set up a bit overnight...but once the sun was on T2 you could get an edge in. Great to be out on the hill again!

jerryg

Although Halloween was cool, Sunday was the best day in my opinion at SR. Obviously it was nice to have top-to-bottom, but moreover, there was a lot more snow Sunday and some sweet zipper lines down the middle of T2. Three days - three distinct types of conditions. :flame: