• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

You know you are getting older....

jack97

In the college business it's when the Freshmen's MOM's START lookin good !!

M.I.L.F.'s? Where?:razz:

Given the makeup of this fourm, bad example ..... milf crosses all age groups in this place.

Me, it got interesting when I was as old as the playboy playmates, even when they became 10 yrs younger. Things change when they get 20 years younger. :???:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'm 26. I don't feel old. But I'm starting to catch hints of it.

Like watching the TdF tonight and reminiscing about the good old days of US Postal.

Ok, nevermind. If I was reminiscing about 7/Eleven, then I'd be worried.

Beetlenut

When those TimeLife TV commercials for the oldies compilation albums, start to have songs that you say to yourself, "Say, I always liked that song", and contemplate buying it!

ski9

When those TimeLife TV commercials for the oldies compilation albums, start to have songs that you say to yourself, "Say, I always liked that song", and contemplate buying it!
ericabarry.jpg

drjeff

You know your getting older when you consider it a compliment when somebody actually cards you when you're buying booze.

krisskis

You know your getting older when you consider it a compliment when somebody actually cards you when you're buying booze.

Or when they look at your ID and say that there is no way that i am 41...i know they are usually full of horseshit, but it still feels good.

Especially if its a hot, toned, tanned young man....brb...have to get my mind out of the gutter :)

when the background music at the grocery store and elevator is stuff you really like. Shoprite rox....

Another useless thread that can dive into bathroom humor :)

Hell yeah...you know your older when you get more action from your proctologist/gynecologist than your spouse..

I'm 26. I don't feel old. But I'm starting to catch hints of it.

Like watching the TdF tonight and reminiscing about the good old days of US Postal.

Ok, nevermind. If I was reminiscing about 7/Eleven, then I'd be worried.

Marc..I thought you were like 30-something??

Hell Yeah..I got carded alot in Virginia and everytime I said.."You're getting a good tip"...so I tipped the full 15%