• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

You know you are getting older....

Mildcat

You don't remember posting something so you post it a second time.

ski9

.You know you are getting older when Alice from the Brady Bunch starts to look hot..

Hell, yeah...I can see where you'd wanna rag doll that b*tch. She's called a GILF, right?
1864568484_0f0c92b618.jpg

Philpug

As a kid, we couldn't wait to wake up..as an adult, we can't wait to go to sleep.

noski

You know you old when you can remenisce about the smell of the purple ink in the hand-cranked mimeograph machine and no one's eyes light up with fond recall of that.

Moe Ghoul

You know you old when you can remenisce about the smell of the purple ink in the hand-cranked mimeograph machine and no one's eyes light up with fond recall of that.

That IS old, and I remember those from elementary school. I loved the smell of mimeo ink in the morning. It smells like pop quiz :)

wa-loaf

Loved that. They'd pass out a test or something and the first thing everyone did was sniff the paper.

noski

Loved that. They'd pass out a test or something and the first thing everyone did was sniff the paper.

That IS old, and I remember those from elementary school. I loved the smell of mimeo ink in the morning. It smells like pop quiz :)

I remember from High School, so I had MANY years of that wonderful ink. Thanks all for validating my memory!

cbcbd

You know you're getting older when you start "you know you're getting older" threads.