• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Vail and aspen teaming up

ScottySkis

Yes Governor Cuomo made it illegal to carry more than 2 rolls of toilet paper. Starting today
April 1 20 20

Tonyr

Normally I would have been had reading a headline like that (I was fooled last year when I read that Canada was buying Jay Peak!) but knew it was BS as soon as I saw it this year. No company is doing a merger in a stock market this bad unless it's out of desperation.

Tony

Hawk

Technically Aspen and Alterra are two separate entities . Alterra is owned by KSL and the Crown family so it would not be Aspen is teaming up. It would be Altera would be teaming up. If this were actually real news.

ScottySkis

Technically Aspen and Alterra are two separate entities . Alterra is owned by KSL and the Crown family so it would not be Aspen is teaming up. It would be Altera would be teaming up. If this were actually real news.

April fools

ScottySkis

April fools

Hawk

Ya I get it. I was just correcting the OP who said Vail and Aspen teaming up. If this actually happened, it would be Alterra and Vail. Aspen does not = Alterra.