• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

cdskier

Then who will it be ? BTW, I don’t see any mansion of an upcoming announcement on either nyskiblog or on the Indy pass site
I saw it mentioned somewhere else before I saw it mentioned here. Maybe I saw it on Facebook earlier today or yesterday perhaps?

ScottySkis

Harvey tweeted about it. Also Stuart Winchester (Storm Skiing podcast).
It's on Harvey Facebook to
More Indy Pass news coming, another important addition to our quiver. Stay tuned, details coming to our front page this week!

This is an @NYSkiBlog EXCLUSIVE so subscribe and be the first know.

As an added bonus if you SUBSCRIBE TODAY you'll be entered into our drawing with a chance to win TWO Indy Passes. The drawing is at midnight tonight and winners will be announced tomorrow!

#IndyRevolution
"

Killingtime

It's on Harvey Facebook to
More Indy Pass news coming, another important addition to our quiver. Stay tuned, details coming to our front page this week!

This is an @NYSkiBlog EXCLUSIVE so subscribe and be the first know.

As an added bonus if you SUBSCRIBE TODAY you'll be entered into our drawing with a chance to win TWO Indy Passes. The drawing is at midnight tonight and winners will be announced tomorrow!

#IndyRevolution
"
It's definitely not Hunter and Windham and most likely not the ORDA's, so if you exclude Platty as someone mentioned they are not discounting tickets, that leaves a bunch of smaller places. Maybe West Mountain, which would be a perfect fit for the Indy Pass. I'll take anything in NY at this point. I bailed on all my VT trips and rebooked at Whiteface and Gore. Cool, at least his new Indy Pass development gives me something to look forward to in a year with not much to look forward to.

ScottySkis

U all know soon

""
We have a winner!

And STAY TUNED for exclusive news on the next Indy Pass resort addition!

p_levert

I will throw out these names: McCauley, Snow Ridge and Song. These are all classic indy areas and all three provide interesting skiing.

jaytrem

I will throw out these names: McCauley, Snow Ridge and Song. These are all classic indy areas and all three provide interesting skiing.
Well if we get Song we must get Labrador also. 2 for 1!!!

My gut says West. Kinda hoping for Mt Peter. Can use my friends house as a base lodge and the kids can work on their snowboarding.

ScottySkis

2 NEW resorts will be announced on Wednesday at 7AM PST/10AM EST by our friends at NYSkiBlog! Give them a follow to be the first to know!

Which resorts do you think are joining the #IndyRevolution?

p_levert

Sure, Song/Labrador twofer. Both owned by the same people. Compete against Greek, which is already in the Indy Pass.

OTOH, it could Toggenburg and someone else. Tog is owned by Greek Peak, and they may have decided to put Tog on the Indy Pass.

When did Harvey and ScottySkis become ski industry insiders???

ScottySkis

Sure, Song/Labrador twofer. Both owned by the same people. Compete against Greek, which is already in the Indy Pass.

OTOH, it could Toggenburg and someone else. Tog is owned by Greek Peak, and they may have decided to put Tog on the Indy Pass.

When did Harvey and ScottySkis become ski industry insiders???
I know few great people from Platty

Killingtime

I think Gore is going to be at it's limits quite a bit this season. I mean if it's actually open.
Yep, this will be the season of switching gears at a moments notice. I hope your wrong Harvey, but I am trying to prepare for the worst. Places I would not usually put on my list are in play now. Oak, McCauley, Willard, Titus. I had a blast at Suicide Six and Shawnee, PA last year so I figured out I don't need huge acreage. Just good friends, decent conditions and some solid IPA's. Cheers!

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
Cheers back at ya. :)

That's the way I roll any season. Going to be tough to counter program, everyone is thinking the same thing.

One thing I have going for me is that I love using wide waxless skis in the woods (Adk). That will never get crowded, and "they" can't take it away from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: abc

abc

One thing i have going for me is that I love using wide waxless ski in the woods (Adk). That will never get crowded, and "they" can't take it away from me.
I bikes the carriage roads of the Shawangunk ridge all summer. Practically every week. It never got crowded.

I’m pretty confident winter will be even less crowded.

ScottySkis

I bikes the carriage roads of the Shawangunk ridge all summer. Practically every week. It never got crowded.

I’m pretty confident winter will be even less crowded.
The carriage trail where used a lot since March
Parking lots full on most days before c11am Monday to Friday
And on weekends by 930am
That crowd ed to me

2planks2coasts

Cheers back at ya. :)

That's the way I roll any season. Going to be tough to counter program, everyone is thinking the same thing.

One thing I have going for me is that I love using wide waxless skis in the woods (Adk). That will never get crowded, and "they" can't take it away from me.
"They" might certainly try to take that away. When Oregon locked down in March, they not only closed state lands, but somehow go the feds to close all the forest access in OR/WA. Back to Indy...Song/Labrador makes sense given the announcement said two new mountains.