• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

worst avatar

• 1. gmcunni

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 2. mondeo

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. bvibert

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • 4. other / write in

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

gmcunni

i've noticed a few of us with new avatars from the B or B III event. who's is the worst (sorry mondeo and bvibert for dragging you into this :razz: ) ?

bad_avatars.JPG

bvibert

Staff member
I wish this were a public poll, so I could see who was voting for who. Come on people, fess up, it's all in good fun! I voted for myself. :cool:

Greg

Staff member
Incidentally, I have a feeling this will bring retribution.

Nope. I'm just going to let you keep deluding yourself. That's far more entertaining that any snarky comment I can come up with...

Brian - yours is the best and the worst all at the same time. Great job. :lol: :beer:

bvibert

Staff member
3 - sorry bvibert, that photo is hilarious!

No reason to apologize. I know it's hilarious, that's why I used it. Carrie asked me why I didn't use a different pic that actually looked like I knew how to ski, I told her it was because this one was much more funnier.

If I can't wow people with my skiing prowess then at least I can make em laugh. :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
I dub thee (Brian #3)... "Hulk Air"

incredible_hulk_ultimate_destruction_strong.jpg

Looks like you're getting ready to flex your muscles :)

Hulk Air? I like it! Much better than other names I'm sure others could come up with..

It does look a little like I'm getting ready to flex my muscles. :cool: