• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!!

395462.jpg

lmbfao!!!!

2knees

maybe he should pass on that bike so pat can finally keep up on the climbs....

keep riding your bike to friendlys and you're gonna need that extra horsepower just to get around town tubby.

Greg

Staff member
keep riding your bike to friendlys and you're gonna need that extra horsepower just to get around town tubby.

Ouch. The gloves come off. :lol:

Grassi21

friendly is where all the techy gnar is at. its a nice place to sess on the way to the deli. i'll put extra weight in my pack and still beat you on most climbs....

2knees

friendly is where all the techy gnar is at. its a nice place to sess on the way to the deli. i'll put extra weight in my pack and still beat you on most climbs....

Friendlys is home to the Blizzard, the Cookie Puss, and Fudgie the Whale!

which one is your fav? :lol:

Greg

Staff member

You're confusing Friendly's with Dairy Queen and Carvel. Everyone knows Friendly's is the home of the "Giant Crowd Pleaser"

540942419uahQrs_ph.jpg

:-o

Grassi21

Bliizard - Dairy Queen
Cookie Puss and Fudgie the Whale - Carvel.

I pride myself in knowing these things. Blizzards are far superior due to their infinite customization.

How's the old man softball league going? I heard they switched you to RF.....

2knees

Bliizard - Dairy Queen
Cookie Puss and Fudgie the Whale - Carvel.

I pride myself in knowing these things. Blizzards are far superior due to their infinite customization.

How's the old man softball league going? I heard they switched you to RF.....

No they kicked me off the team entirely! Actually, we didnt field our Arch Sports Pub softball team this year. We've been kicking ass and taking names in the GHISL since 1998 but we lost 2 players to injury before the season started and a couple more had their work schedules change leaving us with not enough players.

I know you care deeply though.

Grassi21

No they kicked me off the team entirely! Actually, we didnt field our Arch Sports Pub softball team this year. We've been kicking ass and taking names in the GHISL since 1998 but we lost 2 players to injury before the season started and a couple more had their work schedules change leaving us with not enough players.

I know you care deeply though.

I do care. You are the lax-hater.... :-( ;-) I remember you talking about hanging it up at short stop because of arm strength. I'm a good listener.

2knees

I do care. You are the lax-hater.... :-( ;-) I remember you talking about hanging it up at short stop because of arm strength. I'm a good listener.

i'm not a lax hater bro, i'm just a ball buster.

and yes, my arm finally gave out on me so its not that big of a deal to me. Playing softball but not being the shortstop would be like skiing but not being able to ski bumps.

Highway Star

I slayed the singletrack yesterday afternoon, and did some good climbing. Getting the bike dialed in for when Killington opens for biking!!!

Greg

Staff member
Not sure about anyone else, but I'm kinda over this thread...

Highway Star

I need some better material. And a better bike. Then I can start calling people out for bike-off's........!!!

Highway Star

My wheels area gettin pretty banged up lately....anyone know where I can get a good cheap pair of mag wheels? I had a pair on my BMX a long time ago, and they were pretty durable. Thanks!