• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mod's are lazy

deadheadskier

Staff member
Puck It

You reported a post, not once, but twice in about 15 minutes. I was on my commute home from work. I don't know what the other mods were doing at the time.

Then you private message me.

Now I'm going to fix dinner for my wife and I. I told you your inquiry was under review. Go grab a drink and chill out. You can't expect immediate action. We moderators do indeed have lives outside of Alpinezone.

Puck it

I understand that but the post was totally insensitive. I will give you time. Just calling a spade, a spade.

Last edited:

dmc

Puck we can do this ourselves by ignoring each other and giving each other some room to post..

Or you can use the moderators..

I prefer the first way and will take that path either with you or without you..

snoseek

Wait, can't you guys just put each other on ignore? Problem solved right?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Wait, can't you guys just put each other on ignore? Problem solved right?

I agree. Simple solution, it doesn't prevent seeing quotes, but does help quite a bit. I've used it succesfully on other forums on which I've been a member.

Simply go:

User CP -->

On the left side, under "Settings and Options", go to "Edit Ignore List"

And type in the name, and voila! No more posts from ignored user as displayed. Everyone can go back to :daffy: and :beer:

dmc

thanks... But I'll still see replies in quoted text -- so it's doesn't make much sense - to me at least..

Instead of an ignore button - how about just a reset button.. Clear the table.. And stop bringing up the past. I'd rather just both of us agree to give each other some space and everything will be fine...

I'm game...

Puck it

Mods,

Can I respond? Or will I have my knuckles slapped with the ruler again?

nun_ruler2.jpg

I will be nice about it. Promise!!!

Puck it

thanks... But I'll still see replies in quoted text -- so it's doesn't make much sense - to me at least..

Instead of an ignore button - how about just a reset button.. Clear the table.. And stop bringing up the past. I'd rather just both of us agree to give each other some space and everything will be fine...

I'm game...

Stop chastising people publicly. You did it to me a few years ago for ruining your viewing pleasure. I apologized for doing it in thread but you still went on and on and on. That is why I was PO'ed. You then chastise the mod for same thing the other day. You do it people all of the time to people for various reasons. Simply PM the person or be nice about it.

You make obsurd comments (e. g. the girl sliding)in threads and if someone did the same you would be a all over them. You pretend to be this holier then thou person, but you make comments like those. I bet you the girl did not find it hilarious or even the people in the konga line with no where to go.

These are just recent examples of pompousness. Simply put, you dish it out but can't take it when someone gives it back to you.

BTW, I was not mad at all, I just like getting the reaction of you. Because you would react and I knew it. That was the fun part.

dmc

Wow.. thats all? I'm a hypocrite? I know that already...

And I rushed back from lunch...

I'm willing to stop referencing you and give some space.
I hope you are as well..