• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lindsey Vonn Files for Divorce

drjeff

232x152.jpg

Okay, I know that I AM biased here (as plainly evident in my numerous responses in the "who's hotter Lindsey Vonn of Julia Mancuso" thread ;) ), but to me atleast in this picture, Lindsey is way hotter than Brooklyn Dekker! To me atleast, Brooklyn's chin is too angular and her forehead is too long. Makes me almost feel a bit sorry for Andy Roddick ;) :lol: :rolleyes:

jrmagic

232x152.jpg

Okay, I know that I AM biased here (as plainly evident in my numerous responses in the "who's hotter Lindsey Vonn of Julia Mancuso" thread ;) ), but to me atleast in this picture, Lindsey is way hotter than Brooklyn Dekker! To me atleast, Brooklyn's chin is too angular and her forehead is too long. Makes me almost feel a bit sorry for Andy Roddick ;) :lol: :rolleyes:

Definitely hotter than Dekker and I'm in the Mancuso camp:cool:

jaywbigred

Those divorce statistics are silly and I don't place much stock in them. They are historical figures for marriages that might have begun, 10, 20, or 30 years ago or more, when there were different social norms, different race and gender relations, different socioeconomic conditions, etc... So I am not sure these stats hold much predictive value for people getting married today. For example, I believe current trends are for people to get married later in life, later twenties, or into their thirties, so the divorce rate for current marriages 20 years from now might be much lower. Who knows.

Studying divorce stats is interesting though, I have heard theories about how those rates may have been effected by things like pharmaceutical birth control and changing life expectancies and it does make you wonder.

Glenn

Let me put it in terms you can relate to Glenn. The Te-bow is something that "Gordon" would do infront of a picture of Fred Pabst after "Gordon" just conquered the biggest PBR ever! ;) :lol: :beer:

P.S. I'll fill you in on the rest of the details while either riding the BBE or consuming a cold beer at Mount Snow this weekend! :)

Now I get it!

:lol:

catskills

Since when did women stop shaving and start dieing their leg hairs. :puke: That is just not right. How does she get all that leg hair into her ski boots?

jrmagic

Ya know I thought she loked a little different. I was going to psot the picture you did but went for the standing one to show off more of her assets:-D